We are back to a live, in-person event!
10th Annual 5K Run / 2.5K Walk
Date – Sunday – June 19, 2022 (Father’s Day) – 8am
Location – Black Creek Park (Pathfinder Shelter)
Cost – $25.00 ($30 day of race)
Register by June 9th to guarantee a race shirt!
We offer a “Become a Fundraiser” option (click link above or find the link on the registration page) that allows individuals to become fundraisers and seek out donations on behalf of the event.
And…we still have Anna’s Wish Buff/Neck Gaitors available for purchase! Click the link above or click “STORE” on the registration page.
We are still offering a virtual option that can be run, jogged or walked at any location you choose, on any date and time on or before June 19th. You get to run your own race at your own pace.
- For participants who have done our race in the past, we encourage you to wear your favorite Anna’s Wish race shirt to show your support!
- Email a picture of you participating in our event to email@example.com and it will be included in our race photo album.
- To sign up for the virtual race, just choose the “Virtual 5k Run/2.5k Walk” selection on the registration page
Awards and Amenities
- Top 3 overall male and female; 1st place age groups winners male and female in the following age groups; 9 and under, 10 – 14, 15 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60 and over
- All participants who sign up by June 9th are guaranteed one of our awesome shirts!
- Our annual raffle is back! And, there will be prizes awarded for top fundraisers. For more information on fundraising, click “BECOME A FUNDRAISER” using the link above or at the top (or bottom) of the registration page.
A HUGE Thank You goes out to all of our Race Sponsors. Please support these businesses!
Action Automotive Service Carmax Wegmans Javlyn Process Systems Hammer Packaging
Campbellnet Solutions Contemporary Dentistry Evergreen FCU Grizzly Graphics
Questions? Please contact the race director